The Marathon™ Field Computer is a full-featured rugged mobile computer that combines the ergonomics of a PDA, a 7” screen, and the processing speed of a laptop. For supply chain applications, the Marathon allows a supervisor to resolve exceptions in real-time, at the location of the issue, saving time for both the supervisor and the worker on the floor. In addition, field service workers can realize time savings on nearly every task throughout a typical call that accumulate throughout the shift, resulting in saved time that can be used on an incremental call each day. The Marathon also gives I.T. a no-hassle integration with Windows-based applications and management systems, saving time and resources. Quick Facts
- Multiple data input options: QWERTY keypad with 7" touchscreen, biometric mouse/fingerprint reader, 2D imager, and camera
- Laptop-grade computing: Intel® Atom Z530 1.6GHz processor with up to 2GB RAM
- Anywhere use: outdoor display option, 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS, multiple docking options
- Ergonomic: weighs less than 1 kilogram, about 1" thin
- Rugged: 4ft multiple drop to concrete, IP65, solid state mass storage drive
If you are wondering if a field computer is right for you and your company, take a look at the ROI calculator provided by LXE. It's a handy tool that can show you exactly how this instrument can be beneficial to your business.
Want even more information? LXE provides this PDF document featuring the Marathon™ Field Computer and its many uses. The file also outline the products in more detail. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us!